It has been a very trying couple of weeks for our family.
The house that we live in ( we were planning on living in for at least 2 more years)
has been sold. Not only do we have to move out a quickly as possible, but our rent will be going up substantailly. I guess it is probably a good thing since we have had some pretty terrible things going on in the "apartments next door"
The police have been around so much my children think that it is normal to see police at least weekly. We have had; arrests, csi's, and just about as many detectives as are employed by Provo City. I am tired to say the least. I think what thru me over the edge is the last time the police were next door my boyz saw them through the window and said " Mom the police are here lets go outside so they can give us stickers like last time" my stomach is still turning. The neighborhood we are moving to has none of this. We are going to have to start watching TV again, instead of looking out the windows for entertainment.
We are moving to 401 Brookside Drive in Springville, just a hop skip and jump from Brandy's house. It is a 4 bedroom house with full finished basement and wood swingset in the fenced backyard, WHAT A BLESSING. I am very sad about leaving my ward, my friends, and downtown Provo which I love soooo much. I know that we are always provide for and protected by the Lord. This is just another adventure!!!!! We have a two year lease on the house, just enough time for Angelo to finish school and find a job. Our landlord has indicated that if we find a job around here and want to purchase the house at that time she would be willing.
So, we signed the contract today and all is set we move on the 15th of July!!!!
The house that we live in ( we were planning on living in for at least 2 more years)
has been sold. Not only do we have to move out a quickly as possible, but our rent will be going up substantailly. I guess it is probably a good thing since we have had some pretty terrible things going on in the "apartments next door"
The police have been around so much my children think that it is normal to see police at least weekly. We have had; arrests, csi's, and just about as many detectives as are employed by Provo City. I am tired to say the least. I think what thru me over the edge is the last time the police were next door my boyz saw them through the window and said " Mom the police are here lets go outside so they can give us stickers like last time" my stomach is still turning. The neighborhood we are moving to has none of this. We are going to have to start watching TV again, instead of looking out the windows for entertainment.
We are moving to 401 Brookside Drive in Springville, just a hop skip and jump from Brandy's house. It is a 4 bedroom house with full finished basement and wood swingset in the fenced backyard, WHAT A BLESSING. I am very sad about leaving my ward, my friends, and downtown Provo which I love soooo much. I know that we are always provide for and protected by the Lord. This is just another adventure!!!!! We have a two year lease on the house, just enough time for Angelo to finish school and find a job. Our landlord has indicated that if we find a job around here and want to purchase the house at that time she would be willing.
So, we signed the contract today and all is set we move on the 15th of July!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment