



We are taking the two above to the ward dinner this evening
I must take all 3 kids grocery shopping today
here is how it will go:
Hazel will sleep in the wrap the entire trip, if she happens to wake she will entertain herself making rasberries
Jaxson will walk next to the cart until he sees something he has to pick up
after 15 times of being told to stay next to the cart he will. Then the fun begins, he will now ask me to buy everything he sees, whether he knows what it is or not
Liam will be buckled in to the seat in the cart. He will whine for the first 15 minutes in the store, next he will drop the toy he has brought with him 10 dozen times ( I really hated this when I was pregnant, all the bending down killed me)
I will leave the store with half the items I went for ( even if they are all on the list) and a thread of sanity, on the way home I will remember everything I needed & ask myself more than a dozen times WHY I WOULD TAKE ALL THESE CHILDREN TO THE GROCERY STORE.
Knowing all of these things will happen I am going to go anyway (Yes I am a crazy person)
So here is my shopping list:
dried cranberries & sour cherries
apples
pears
onion (red & white)
garlic
organic bran cereal
molasses
raisins
corinader
cumin seeds
feta cheese
brown sugar
olive oil
red bell pepper
oregano
avocado
apple sauce
arugala
chives
1lb of salmon


0 comments:
Post a Comment