3 months 5 months 7 months
I have received requests for belly pics
here they are, careful what you wish for
The kids are so excited they have a little mental countdown, they say:
"Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then THE BABY"
it is really cute
Angelo is apprehensive ( I wouldn't expect anything else from a father/sole provider of almost 4 while trying to Graduate from a University in his second language) but still excited, he thinks its a girl. We all know how he feels about Eme, he would like another one. I am just afraid he will melt completely away if we have another girl.
My Mother is frustrated, she really would like to know the sex of the baby. She wants to start buying things, especially if it is another girl. She is handling it like a champ she rarely mentions it.
I have been great through all the ruff stuff until just recently. I am getting sick a lot and feeling uncomfortable already( too early). I have gained more weight than any other pregnancy and I am measuring big ( about 30 cm at my 28 week visit). The midwives say all of this can be attributed to this being #4, oh well.
I love this stage when you can feel where the baby is and you start to learn a little about their personality. I don't really have any intuition about the sex of the baby. I have always felt more comfortable guessing that the baby is a boy, but I have more experience with having boy babies. I don't feel as though I know for sure.
I am really going to be surprised at the birth, so fun
We have both names picked out so we will be able to greet the baby.



0 comments:
Post a Comment