You may be asking yourself"why would Sarah let all of her children sleep in bed with her?"
This is a great question, so now that you asked here you go
It was a normal evening, put the boyz to bed. Hazel in her basinet and settled down to watch a show. Angelo had gone to play soccer with a buddy. All of the sudden I hear shrieks from the boyz room. Open the door and Liam is crazy scared. He finally settles down enough to tell me that E.T. is in his closet, " E.T. isn't in you closet" I say. "Jaxson E.T. n the closet an he eat me" (translation if needed : Jaxson told me ET was in my closet to scare me enough to stay awake because he couldn't go to sleep and he wanted somebody to stay up with him). I took a little while but I finally convinced Liam that not only was ET not in the closet, but he had no intention of eating anyone. So, back to my show I go.
I am just settled in and enjoying some nice "me" time when to what did my weary ears did I hear. Thunder.................arg. The first round passed, everyone stayed asleep. Then the Mother of all THUNDER shakes our house, rattles our windows, and wakes all my sleeping babies. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, the picture you see above is me with all of my scared children finally asleep ( none in their own beds of course).
WHAT A NIGHT
at least we got a cute picture out of it!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment