Friday, July 21, 2006

Opening Ceremonies

Happy Pioneer Day
We begun this holiday weekend with a little mellow roast in the backyard think they are happy ??
Georgia put so many marshmellows in her mouth,we couldn't get her to say chubby bunny though
Liam can eat endless amounts of sweets, I think this is his third ( where is his mother...)
Liv had a great time roasting, I don't think she ate as many as she roasted

We rapped the whole night up with the kidz first ever friends sleepover

more amazing is that they all actually fell asleep

Everyone got to bed around midnight & Jaxson took it upon himself to wake everyone up at 7:00 am

Around 7:10 am Angelo and I had all 6 kids in bed with us and Brandy was still snoozing in the boyz room............she came up to retrieve her kids not to long after.

0 comments: