Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Head is Burning.......No it isn't go to bed

disclaimer I was not at home when this took place
After the kids were in bed and Angelo was deep into his studies he hears

Dad my head is burning

his response

Your head is not burning go to bed

I come home from the gym Angelo mentions Jaxson said his head was burning
I asked well was it
Angelo says
I told him to go to bed, I didn't check

So, I left it at that
Next morning 7am
two little boys get in bed with me ( Angelo is already at work)
The first thing I see when I open my eyes is a massive rug burn on Jaxsons forhead

His Head Was Indeed Burning

But why?
His response: I rubbed my forhead on the carpet

Now I ask you why didn't he stop when it started hurting? LOL
Have you ever heard Bill Cosby talk about children and brain damage
I have a feeling my kids are afflicted

This IS my life


0 comments: