Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The post in which I bemoan my Mother's leaving the Emerald City and rejoice in the blessing which her visit was

She came....like a fresh breeze with the spring
she gifted the kids until they were properly grammafied
stayed up late to dish with me about....everything and anything we could think of
she accompanied me to a chick flick at 9:40 am...we ate popcorn before breakfast...it was wonderful
she made tutus for close pin dolls
and
light sabers for close pin dolls of the star wars variety
she even rinsed out one of the boss's messy nappies...WOW
she cleaned.....my yucky awful mess of a fridge......gifted again
then......
she told me I was a good MOM and that my friends is the best compliment...especially coming from a women who I strive to emulate, who I admire eternally, who makes me hope it to be said of me.."she's just like her mother!"
I missed her as soon as the door closed behind her...we have had a great week
NOW
BACK to REALITY
pics of the close pin dolls to be posted as soon as I can

4 comments:

Tami said...

Mom's are the best aren't they- thank heavens for them- mine comes in April and I am so excited! I am glad I still have her around!

Miss Brandy said...

So that's why we haven't talked in so long...clothespin dolls! What the? Anyway, talk to you SOON!

Trish Griffee said...

OH I'm sad your mama left you...I don't know if I could live so far from my mom.

it's just lisa said...

Sounds fun!