"look what game we just bought on the wii Mom" these are the words
which awoke me from my mid-afternoon doze...now the tricky part of
motherhood, you see I love super Mario bro 3...I used to play daily on
this new fangeled contraption they called a Nintendo when I was a wee
lass {a little of the Irish in me is sneaking in...I think it has been
brought on by my failure to dye my red roots back to midnight...but I
digress} so when I awoke my first statement was of course was very
"good mom" ...you know you shouldn't purchase games without asking,
and such... Then I saw what game it was that had ALREADY been
purchased via my visa...and I...well in the interest of full dis closer
I played for a...well let's just say I still got it...it was great..my
young cheering me on ..awed by extensive knowledge of the In's and
outs of each level....I guess what's done is done right...why not
enjoy...(and remove my saved credit card info, just to protect myself
from any more '90's throw back purchases.. You know what I mean;))



3 comments:
I didn't know you could do that! Is it something I need to be careful of?
What smart boys to figure that out, and to find such a great game to buy. It does seem that a short afternoon nap does create quite a bit of mischeif.
Smart boys, must have smart parents :)
Post a Comment