a funny thing happened last night............
"DAD......the daddy's leg is broken" {Emme speaking to her father about the Ken doll who plays the DAD }
"Oh no (insert siren sounds)here comes the ambulance((more sirens))" " Let's see what we've got here..ahh I see a no leg well yes let's take care of that for you sir.....I'm not going to lie to you sir this is going to hurt! (snap snap)good as new" {the Mr. plays}
"Oh DAD"( with as much love & admiration as you can imagine)
Is this the man I married? Nope.......this is definitely BETTER!
your turn your turn your turn
**more on the craziness that has prevented my blogging to come**



2 comments:
You have some pretty funny things happen at your house.
I just have to say I LOVE YOU SARAH!! I wish I lived closer to you so you could rub off on me... Thanks for sharing your world with me!!
Post a Comment