So so so cute! You did an amazing job! In fact, the dresses that I made for Sariah are also called "pillowcase dresses." Maybe that stands for "those who are amateurs can sew this one," although you are definitely no amateur.
Oh they're so cute! Sorry I never responded to your question on Facebook, I hardly ever check it. You did great though! Did you stitch one side of your ribbon to the casing? I like this method but I was a little afraid of Jayci getting strangled somehow so I went with the other patterns I found.
4 comments:
So so so cute! You did an amazing job! In fact, the dresses that I made for Sariah are also called "pillowcase dresses." Maybe that stands for "those who are amateurs can sew this one," although you are definitely no amateur.
You'll have to teach me - so cute!
too cute. show me.
Oh they're so cute! Sorry I never responded to your question on Facebook, I hardly ever check it. You did great though! Did you stitch one side of your ribbon to the casing? I like this method but I was a little afraid of Jayci getting strangled somehow so I went with the other patterns I found.
Post a Comment