the kids decorated cookies with
I LOVE the new background!!!
I love the picture of Emeline and Chaucer. Cute kids, a wonderful grandma, and WOW from the husband. Looks like a fun Valentines Day.
What a fun Valentines week, and wow, nice food, I have only seen food displayed like that at resturants. You have very cute kids.
It looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It's all about being surrounded by those you love, and your family is so sweet. Chaucer is just adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the new background!!!
I love the picture of Emeline and Chaucer. Cute kids, a wonderful grandma, and WOW from the husband. Looks like a fun Valentines Day.
What a fun Valentines week, and wow, nice food, I have only seen food displayed like that at resturants. You have very cute kids.
It looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It's all about being surrounded by those you love, and your family is so sweet. Chaucer is just adorable.
Post a Comment