Friday, February 01, 2008

A Prophet for our Times


I have been wanting to post something about our beloved prophets passing


Ever night since his passing I have heard tributes to this amazing man on our local news stations (great thing about living in Utah).


My reaction to the news of his passing was really strangley happy. I am so happy for him to be home with heavenly father and especially his dear wife. It is times like these that I really start to think about eternal marriage and what a joy and comfort it really is. I have only been married to Angelo for 7 years and I cannot imagine my life without him. Our dear prophet did so much to further the kingdom on earth and I am relieved for him to be able to be reunited with his eternal companion and free from all the pains of these mortal bodies as they grow older.


I have heard it said many times this week what a wonderful man he was, and I would like to add my sentiments to this


'Till We Meet Again





1 comments:

Tami said...

Sarah,
I have been impressed with the amount of e-mails and video e-mails that have gone out or the text that had kids dress up in their sunday best on monday or the blog that said they are going to have a cane line out at the conference center. I am glad we live in a time where we can get information so fast and that it can be positive. I have enjoyed this week.