Monday, March 17, 2008

Funky Town




HaPpY St. PaTriCks DAy

St Pattys
Why is it that upon entering a roller rink you are automatically transported to the um.....the 70's
the dj's were grovin', the smoke was heavy, disco ball turning, the lights low
I kept thinking any minute John Travolta might show up in a white leisure suit
so Here we are
Funky town(classic skating)

Photobucket

this kid is so cool

Photobucket
They still do the tug-a-war boyz against girls........wow time warp

Jaxson took a few spills........well he spent at least half the time on the floor
but he took it like a champ

Photobucket

Emeline even got into the action







2 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

I love your new music video. I'm currently on the lookout.
brand

Tami said...

Major time warp- the only thing different is that it isn't 1983 and there are scooters etc. on the floor.