"I feel as though I am stuck in between" says I to Brandy
I cannot decorate my new place in Seattle, I really don't want to bother here. I don't want to make new friends, I just want to spend lots of time with my old ones ( no pun intended)
I can see the light at the end and it is close but I am still not there!
"Sarah you are in Purgatory" is Brandy's brilliantly intuitive response
we both get a jolly laugh and I get to thinking
Yep I am in home, financial, & social Purgatory
so what to do in between Heaven and.... well you know
I have taken to decorating each room in my new home... well in my head
I think I may be driving myself crazy


1 comments:
I am into sticker lettering on the walls and I could see this at your Mom's house, I don't know about you but here it is,
Idea
"In your eyes, I see..."
pictures of your kids eyes then underneath you put a characteristic you see in them like
Determination Love etc.
Post a Comment