Saturday, July 12, 2008

deception pass

Angelo's company
had their annual clam dig/salmon bake
at Deception Pass national park here in Washington
the beautiful water and landscape was lovely
Emeline loved the water

Daddy, daughter, son, beach

the scene from above

can it get better than this??

the day was perfect for spending out doors
especially by the water


he is a smiley one
the boyz


there was fun, food, and lots of
DESSERTS
you can see a sample on Liam's face

5 comments:

Tami said...

Beautiful and looks like a very fun day.

Trish Griffee said...

Oh I'm so jealous you live by the water. Looks like a perfect day!

chelsea :: stock said...

I am glad you guys finally got to go to deception pass! gorgeous drive right?

Franklin Family said...

Wow, your new city is so beautiful! The water, the grass, it looks like heaven. I'll bet you're loving it!

Miss Brandy said...

It's so odd seeing you only in pictures! How fun!