Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When I met the MR. for the first time

I thought " Wow this guy is sooooo handsome"

when he asked my to go salsa dancing with him I thought " Wow this guy likes to dance"

So I did what most would do

I went shopping

I bought an OUTFIT

head to toe in Banana Republic's finest

I met my future Husband

He..........I guess hadn't thought about impressing me with his wardrobe

My beautiful Latin dance partner was wearing

a bad tweety shirt

(tweety bird had on a backwards cap & earrings)

along with a flanel shirt

It was a sight for sure

All I can say is

IT is A GoOd THiNg My mAn cAn DANCE

another funny thing about this night

the night of our first date, this is also the night Angelo asked me to be his girlfriend, when I hesitated he said he would give me until the next day to decide........LOL

He now refers to this conversation as a lesson in why you should be a good missionary .......he was using the commitment pattern

Well IT worked out DIDN'T it

I am glad to have married such a great man

He truly makes me laugh each and every day & that is a BLESSING indeed!

6 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

I love your music video!

Kari said...

A bad tweety shirt? LOL!!! Oh man, it is a good thing he found you. He's now an excellent dresser.

That cracks me up that he asked you to be his girlfriend and then gave you a day to decide. What a funny guy.

I like this week of reminiscing, it is cute.

it's just lisa said...

so funny

I remember you saying that you had ruined or trashed the shirt after you got married. Love it.

Franklin Family said...

He certainly has come a long way in fashion...thanks to you I'm sure!

Franklin Family said...

I love how you and your friend call your men "The MR." It's so sweet!

Trish Griffee said...

Oh man..I'm not sure I couldn't have gotten past the shirt and the asking to be a girl friend on the first date. Glad you did!