i haven't been anywhere with my daughter (ever) without at least one comment on
how simply
AdOrAbLE
she is
well among her recent milestones Emeline has become a TWO year old
complete with dirty looks, occasional bitting, "get out of my room's", and the ever popular "i don't like you"
as we were driving the other day
i noticed her mood was particulary.....ripe
so i thought i'd document how this beautiful little girl
can turn
in a moments notice


4 comments:
whoo, better watch your back.
I've heard that there are some kids who do not go through the terrible two's, but I have yet to SEE IT.
I can't believe her hair is long enough for piggies! I can't wait to see you guys!
That is some face. I don't know how you could ever be upset with her though because even when she is mad she is too beautiful for words.
and still adorable...
Post a Comment