A funny thing happened the other day..........
we the whole carvajal crew were doing what we do best....boys wrestling with the Mr. & Emme and I singing and playing with dolls.....then all of a sudden the Mr. yells gross while pointing to a gnarly boogy on Liams arm... Liam assures his grossed out fam that he will "take care of it"...then he proceeds to take the boogy off his arm and back to it's place of origin.......yup my son put the booger back up his nose while we all watched in HORROR.......in fact he put it so far up that when we were having him blow his nose moments later to retrieve the afore mentioned muci, it took a very long time....
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn



6 comments:
At least he didn't eat it! That's what my nephews would have done.
We were at my sister's house this weekend. She has 3 kids, her youngest of which is 4 months. My sister was nursing her baby while we were chatting. My sweet daughter proceeds to walk up to my sister, lift up her shirt, and squeeze her boob. When milk squirts out, she says "ucky." Moments later, we saw her sitting on the floor, with her baby doll. She had her shirt up, and was "nursing" her baby doll. Not so "ucky" after all!
yuck, at least he didn't eat it right?
So yesterday was our primary program, Ethan fell asleep on the stand and one of the councelors picked him up and held hime while he slept. She then carried him to the mic so that she could give the closing prayer. He woke up and was a little embarrased. When the councelor mentioned that Ethan had fallen aleep durring her primary sharing time, later that day,Ethan insisted that he had not fallen asleep...
wow that was long
My very complimentary, willing to try anything, middle son tried a bite of onion dill bread. He takes a bite, chews and analyzes, and then pronounced his opinion of the food his sick mother spent 2 hours preparing. "Ugh, this tastes worse than my farts smell."
Good thing I love him.
Before you begin to think my son is a bigger stinker than he really is. I should mention that after he made the nasty comment about my bread, he proceded to gobble up the entire piece with a smile on his face.
That is awesome! Thanks!
Sprack, that's the best yet!
We watched Wall-e at an awesome theater in Anchorage where you can eat dinner during the movie. We were having a wonderful time when Isaac says, "Those people are too fat to walk? Is daddy almost too fat to walk?" I almost didn't tell him until later, when I was looking for the keys, he took a look at the pocket I was about to reach in and says, "Brand, we know they're not in there!" I had to get him back. I promised myself it would be the last fat joke between us though :)
Post a Comment