So here is thejollyporter.blogspot.com/2008/03/weekly-goal-setting.HTML the link
I am blogging from my Iphone whilst we wait for the nice people at verizon to send our new modem!
Because of the above mentioned waiting....we are without Internet....so please forgive the lack of photo representation & ill working links...
After the comments I recieved from my last post I wanted to clarify my position on my new mysterious personality....I will remain less than a women of mystery as far as my blog is concerned...my basis for this decision is that if you are reading my blog, I figure you want to know what I am thinking..feeling...& any other linear details I feel inclined to share...
If I could just show you the funny Monday post right now......you'd be laughing in you boots...so sorry you'll have to wait until Wednesday...I will tell you however "the boss' bottom & star wars stickers are involved!
Until wednesday then......
Monday, February 09, 2009
Amend {ed}
Posted by Sarah at Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment