Thursday, February 19, 2009

The post in which I vent....and wish for SERENITY now(if you know where that quip is from, you rock btw)

So...verizon came.... And went...without internet...but with the
promise to come again tomorrow morning....serenity now!!

So...the boss had his first time out...I simply cannot keep him off
the table...and said time__didn't work.... of course not you are
thinking ... But I felt it may be worth a try....serenity now!!

So...my bread didn't rise....yes I make this bread 2-3 times a
week...never had this happen before...serenity now!!

So...there is nothing in the fridge that will please my
palate...serenity now!!

So..I ought to get over it...okay I choose serenity now... Okay...
Forgive my rant...it's all in the way you look at it right?..

*****************
redo

So, I will have the www tomorrow....hooray!!!

So, my baby is growing and learning.... This is actually a great sign
of health ...he is a fully functioning well developed 13 month
old....hooray!!!

So, I am not a perfect baker... I always love a challenge...It hasn't
happened since I began baking it so chances are I have a good year
before I happens again...hooray !!!

So...I am lucky enough to have book club tonight ... And there are
always treats...good ones too....it will definatley make up for a sub
par dinner...hooray !!

{ poor baby he hated that time out.. Then I took a pic...I vow not to
take a pic of such sadness again}

4 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

can't wait for book club... and the delectables.

Tami said...

So sad when they start to grow up and learn boundaries! I hated it! you sound like you live my life imagine that!

For book club this month it is my month and we are reading Mistmantle Chronicles Book 1 I am sure my boys will be reading it soon. Lots have liked it.

You will have to share what you are reading and I will add it to my books to read.

Trish Griffee said...

I love the re-do but I also love the rant! I love to see that other people are human also...woohoo!

As for the pic...I say take them all. They always keep a safe spot in my heart to see that I could fix the sad after it came...whether I caused it or not...is that weird?

Trish Griffee said...

Oh yeah by the way I need your email. I put my blog on private.