Thursday, February 05, 2009

Shrouded in mystery

This is one of those posts....you know the kind...
It has been nagging me for quiet some time...in fact ever since I read
This post {feel free to check it now...I'll wait}
okay now that we are on the same page

I have given a great deal of thought on how I can incorporate a bit of mystery into my personality
I feel a small pain even typing it...you see I am one of those...yup I truly feel that every person I meet is dying to know each and every detail of my existence ! The up side of this personality trait is that my beliefs and values are never a secret... The down side is of course that I don't simply share my beliefs and values.. In fact I am pretty sure the women behind me at grocery store the other day knows my shoe size....why, I wish I knew! This need I have to share must be part of me for a purpose...one that I am sure doesn't involve strangers knowing the linear detials of my feet. So here is my resolution...I resolve to share my thoughts and feelings reguarding; my faith, my love for my children, my love for my husband, knowledge I have obtained( only if applicable ), & recipes(only if asked, or on my blog of course ). I will remain mysterious reguarding the following topics; my measurements, any disagreements that have taken place in our home (involving anyone who lives here), my thoughts (if not pertenent to the conversation ).
By saying all this I realize that I am leaving little mystery....old habits you know

3 comments:

Franklin Family said...

Oh I don't want the mystery!! I LOVE reading your thoughts - you are so honest and it really helps me with a lot of things. BTW - there's no link attached to the words. =)

Trish Griffee said...

Ok I couldn't get to the link to read the article...That said...PLEASE don't stop the talking. I love when people are so open about their opinions, ideas, thought process. You get to know people so well that way. I envy the quality to speak so easily to strangers...my mom is the queen and I LOVE IT!! (well that's my 2 cents anyway:))

Angelkisses said...

I WANT ALL OF YOU SARAH!!! Please don't hide away! And bytheway I think I am entitled to know your shoe size!