Monday, April 27, 2009

FUNNY MONDAY {belated....for i took a few personal days}

the funniest thing happened the other day..........
after a very chaotic week...and the passing of a friend
I brought up the need I felt for us to make wills...the DON{my Spanish Mr.}
looked very confused
then
"we need to make WHEELS ?"
my response
"yes we will need to have Will's...should the unspeakable occur"
it went back and forth like this longer than you might suppose it should
then
"don't they have something for us to use....we don't have to MAKE them"
perplexed i
"what"
"we need wills to tell people, family, government, etc. what our wishes are"
finally
"ahhh i see......a will"
laughter erupted...and the giggles lasted through the night
my love actually thought I intended to make
WHEELS
on which to transport our coffins
i guess he knows me better than i do...........
your turn
your turn
your turn
su turno

3 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

That is too funny. I can never think od any funny stories until long after funny mondays. I'll have to try harder to remember.

Trish Griffee said...

OOh ooh I thought of one:) Michael was inside the movie theater the other night and called me to see which movie I would like to see. I said I just don't want to see anything Dramatic. Too which Kailye promptly said "Hey, dramatic! That's what I am!"

Kari said...

That is hilarious! I love your photo to go along with it too, it's perfect.