Monday, April 06, 2009

in which we disclose our funnies this MONDAY

the funniest thing{s} happend today
the first being a "new" word carvajal style
a
SniSS
{ a sneeze and a kiss}
would you like your children to laugh out loud for hours well try a sniss the only problem being that you must be ready to kiss your little one's belly while sneezing.......LOL this just happened today..then happened again..and again...i mean it every time I went to give the babes a razz an involuntary [are there any other kind??] sneeze arrived and bless me it set the house off !!!
next if you have yet to experience this song
you must
the giggles are endless...if you fail to giggle whilst listening imagine little M very seriously in a deep voice bobbing her head while singin' i like 'em big i like 'em clunky.....
now your turn
you go
try it


couldn't resist

3 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

Could you please have funny monday, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun? I always have the funniest, and I mean the FUNNIEST stories to add to "Funny Monday", but I forget them by the time Monday rolls around. This week I just KNEW I'd remember what Georgia did, I mean it was hillarious. See she...she um....well she...hmmm.

Miss Brandy said...

Just remembered! Her Uncles were showing off to their friends during the final four basketball game and I heard them ask Georgia (in the other room), to recite the Articles of Faith. She said a few and they all cheered for her. A few seconds went by and she says, "Can I have a dollar?"

it's just lisa said...

Lately our sweet little Eliza is more like the other devilish two year-olds of the world. When the older kids appolgise she has started to say, with a dirty look on her face, "Don't sorry me."