Friday, April 25, 2008

GRADUATION

My life is a little nuts right now so I am going to post some pics for those of you that weren't able to make it & soon I will write a little about the BIG event.



here he is

I loved that he was on the front row

Angelo with his 5 honors








the proud papa's

my mom and the BYU Alum



Angelo's Sibs




my dad observing the immense amount of pictures being taken




i wore the HOTTEST shoes



( and by hot i don't mean temperature)

THANK YOU to all of you who came, it was a WONDERFUL day thanks to all of you!!

3 comments:

Franklin Family said...

I'll bet it felt like this day would NEVER arrive. Congratulations, Angelo!! By the way - love the shoes!

Tami said...

Congratulations Angelo- Pretty exciting to have the degree especially from the respected BYU now off to the rest of your life- have a good one

Trish Griffee said...

Congratulations. Sorry we missed it. Good luck in Seattle!