Friday, April 18, 2008

People of the Book

this is the book I am TRYING to read

I guess the problem is that I have too much going on

I start reading then my thoughts drift off to.....

how I am going to decorate my new dinning room

how it will feel to cook with two ovens

how nice it will be to let my kids play in the back yard

how we can eat FRESH fish whenever we choose

( you know I would choose every meal)

how my kids will not be on top of me every moment

( in 2700 square feet maybe they can find a place to play)

taking a bath in my new TUB



so....

I end up reading these, they are a little more suited to my current attention span

and they help fill my head with visions of the decor in my new abode



1 comments:

Tami said...

You are so good! Right now I am reading the Book of Mormon and then my level of reading is to children- I just got Mom Says I Can by Judy Cooley and I cried and the boys said, "you do have to cry mom" they are soooo sensitive. It is so fun to decorate a new home. Mine finally got finished with my mom here last month.