Friday, May 23, 2008

cute kids & the things they say





as I was putting Liam to bed


THIS EVENING


I said I LOVE YOU and he said I LOVE YOU TOO MOM


then I asked him how he knows I love him


the following is how the conversation went




well because......


you do my hair in the morning


you give me cheese


you wink at me like this with your eyes




do you know I love you because I tell you?




not really


I know you love me because you give me




cheese


brownies


suckers


gum


candy


and hugs




I really do love you Liam ! Well......I know MOM






A COUPLE OF SUNDAY'S AGO


as we were walking into church the missionaries greeted us


and as we walked past them Jaxson said


" MOM do you get married before you MISH?"


LOL


I love it


so how many of you have MISHED and isn't that a great term I bet it wont be long before it finds its way to wikipedia !!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

He sounds like one of my boys! Right now they seem to think that I love them if I give them brownies and ice cream and t.v. and computer time and and and- I need to say I love you more often and yep, I went on a mish! Good Luck on your talks tomorrow!

Franklin Family said...

Your children are so sweet. We should all be so lucky.