Tuesday, May 13, 2008

an eclectic post

Tea party



attendees: Miss Business (Emeline)
Mr. Two Coins ( Liam)
Mr. Chummy ( Jaxson)

The boyz chose their own names & then decided to call Emeline Miss Business. It was very funny to watch the boyz try to play tea party with her, you could see everything in them wanted to push the table to the side and declare WAR. They resisted their animalistic urges and played along with Miss Business like the gentlemen their names entailed. The effort was definitely appreciated.








a big thanks to grandma for the table, table cloth, napkins, & all
********* PART II **********
I gave the boyz haircuts this AM and I guess I lost track of the scissors for .05 seconds and my little princess cut her hair

I wonder what the braid is hiding?

she cut about 4" off the side

I knew it had to happen, I am just looking forward to it growing back.........what a mess!

****PART III ****

THE BACKYARD

It's not huge but it is beautiful ! It is landscaped beautifully & doesn't require watering ( we do live in Seattle)

****** PART IV*****

MY Birthday WISH

HERE I am about to wish for a bike


Here she is, isn't she a beauty!
Angelo promises to pimp her out soon( imagine a basket on the front and a book carrier on the back).
Who knew wishes could be answered so quickly!!
THANK YOU again my love
I've spent the last couple of days riding through the neighborhood, yesterday I had the Boss ( Chaucers new nick name) in a snugly on my back, and Emme sitting on the bar between my legs. We had so much fun, maybe today I will hook up the bike trailer for Emme & we can go further.

3 comments:

Tami said...

What fun! I am glad your boys can have fun with their sister- pictures to show their fiance later- love your bike- I love riding mine with my boys- your house is gorgeous- I do miss the green here in Nevada

Franklin Family said...

Your boys are so sweet do their baby sister. I am sure they love her so much! Gorgeous bike - I can just picture you with the baby on the back and the princess on the bar. Very cute image. The backyard is beautiful! You'll have campouts and make many fun memories back there.

Kari said...

I've been meaning to comment on your blog for a long time!

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! It is so gorgeous Sarah!

Secondly, pretty bike! It is classic and very chic. I can totally picture you with your little kiddos riding around. So cute!