mom, do you want to play peak-a-boo ?
You do ! I knew you would, YES !
Okay let me see here, awe yes I will roll over, just wait okay
Okay now I am ready, are you
I got the blanket
Peak- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- BOO
still there?
I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!
mom, do you want to play peak-a-boo ?
You do ! I knew you would, YES !
Okay let me see here, awe yes I will roll over, just wait okay
Okay now I am ready, are you
I got the blanket
still there?
I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Sarah at Monday, May 26, 2008
5 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen a more handsome boy. You and Angelo make BEAUTIFUL babies. Those dimples are a killer!! By the way - love the living room, complete with baby on the floor. That's what makes a house a home!
He is getting big- wasn't he just a newborn in March? Boy they grow up sooooo fast.
He is very cute!
He was born in January, he is big though ! I didn't make that cake for Angelo :( I wish I had, just didn't have the time. It was delicious !
He was born in January, he is big though ! I didn't make that cake for Angelo :( I wish I had, just didn't have the time. It was delicious !
He is SO SO CUTE! What pretty kids you have! And I am seriously loving every bit of your house! It is so nice!
Post a Comment