Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THE TOY ROOM
We won second wife !!
( really this is just for you, you know who you are, wink wink )
After a little room juggling we have decided that Jaxson & Chaucer will share a room
so we can have a dedicated toy/reading/dress up ROOM
here is a glimpse
( like all of the house it is still a little of a work in progress)
















2 comments:

*Natalie* said...

Sarah-
Your house is so stinkin' cute!! And is that blue chair your mom's old chair??? I thought I'd recognized it...
Anywho, I love you and miss you tonz!
We will have a better idea of when Aubri's blessing will be by next week, chandler has another appointment on the 4th...
LOVE YOU

Miss Brandy said...

Looks great! No court date still...sorry I didn't call yesterday, soooo tired! I can't wait to see all those boards up.

Brand