Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here am I, this is me there is no where else on earth I'd rather be

sitting in front of the compu
trying to be cleaver
nothing
so here I sit
heading to ...
...the zoo
knowing..
... 2 Grandmas await pictures
I should fulfill the request
...kids are waiting
dreaming of ..
...CHOCOLATE
...new shoes
thinking about...
...SEWING
...what to make for dinner
wishing ...
... my comments contained MORE funny stories
to buoy me up
...for a haircut
pedicure
and
a massage
needing...
...stiches?? cut my finger pretty bad while preparing snacks for the zoo
...to post pics of the bambino's
for the abuelas
... to move away from the computer
on my lap..
.a babe snoring with milk driping from his toothless mouth
outside is...
beautiful grey
green
windy
looking like rain

3 comments:

it's just lisa said...

I do have one more funny story :) The same boy I mentioned in my last comment once said a prayer that contained this thought provoking question:

Scooby Doo, where are you?

Taking the kids to the zoo!!?? fun, you are a good mom. Although these kind of trips can wear out the parents, they sure are important and the memories are worth all the fuss. I sure do wish I lived closer and could chat with you more.

it's just lisa said...

Oh, I also wanted to tell you to get site meter on your blog. It is so fun to see how many people actually visit. You can find a link for it at the very bottom of my blog.

adios

Franklin Family said...

You write so beautifully!