Well if you were to ask Jaxson
the answer would be NO
I'm really not his type
so I am really working on being MORE
LOL
yeah I know you probably aren't following
so let me lay it out
My comment section has been wack
and I have played the blame game
instead of looking into it
well......
I AM SORRY
I think that the PROB is rectified
now
I think so
if you have any more problems
please feel free to place the blame
where it should be
on
ME
and let me know
GRACIAS
Me
AMIGOS


1 comments:
In response to your funny Monday blog. I don't remember if I posted this story on my blog or not, but I thought you would appreciate it since you grew up with musicals. I was out bike riding with my children, and Kyler (6 years old) was listening to an ipod while he rode. All of a sudden from behind me I hear him singing as loud as he can.... "Bless your beautiful hide." (7 Brides for 7 Brothers)
Post a Comment