My new friend Eryn served her mission in Japan and when she came over for the girls night she taught us how to make this great summer dish
I couldn't remember everything she did so I improvised a bit
But it turned out great so here you go
here is what you need
3 eggs
1 carrot
1 cucumber
( I used an English cucumber, but reg will work)
tomatoes ( not pictured)
I added Tofu
cut the carrots, cucumber, & tomato
press tofu
then brown each side in a bit of olive oil
stir eggs in separate container then put in a frying pan with a little olive oil
flip until both sides are done then cut in strips
boil spaghetti noodles
drain
add a bit of olive oil
about 1/3 cup of brown sugar
about 1/2 cup of soy sauce
5 of 6 garlic cloves pressed
place noodles in bowl
add cut veggies, tofu, & eggs
and ENJOY !!!!
I am not great at recipes
mostly I just throw ingredients in until it tastes good
I hope the amounts work for you
Let me know how it goes !!


2 comments:
Oh that looks SO GOOD! I remember you posting that when you had your girls night...and thinking "wow that looks awesome." I'll make it this weekend and let you know how it fares!
oh my gosh that looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment