Monday, December 22, 2008

FUNNY MONDAY..it's back

The other day.......
i took the kids to see the Nutcracker ( 11 o'clock kids showing)
and
Emeline who was soooooooo super thrilled to see the "balletd"
enjoyed the ballet
endured the intermission
ewed and ahhhed at all the tu tu's
then about 10 minutes from the closing curtain
she said in her LOUDEST SHRILLEST voice
" MOM..I HATE this....I JUST WANT TO GO EAT PIZZA"
LOL..well i wanted to
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn

3 comments:

Franklin Family said...

Last week, my hair was a little crazy. I desperately needed a cut. Tons of hair plus tons of curls equals frizz when not done. I was babysitting my nephew, and he promptly asks "Aunt Amber...is something wrong with your hair? You look like a clown."

Trish Griffee said...

What a cute kid. i must say i would much rather dance in the Ballet than watch:)

Alysha said...

I remember going to the Nutcracker with my mom. And I bet everyone in the audience got a kick out of it!