Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quirky



well the snow fell here.......just enough to whiten the trees

and

i guess freak out the entire city

we are going on the THIRD snow day

yup

Jaxson has yet to step foot in Kinder since

the ummm......inch of

SNOW FALL

giggle giggle giggle


even the Mr.'s colleagues are concerned....so each evening they prep their work for the next day and take it home..just in case they are unable to return to work the next day


WELL I guess coming from UTAH where the

SNOW is SERIOUS

and yet I am straining to remember even ONE snow day

I just don't get what all the fuss is about

yet, I enjoy having ALL my children at home with me

and am planning GREAT things for the WEEK before

CHRISTMAS

i hope the snow finds you all well & if you are lucky out of school

6 comments:

Franklin Family said...

Wimps. =)

Sprack Attack said...

I think we have to have about 6 inches, and it has to all come in one day, and the wind has to really blow, and it has to be really cold outside before we get a snow day. But the kids keep hoping.

Tami said...

It snowed in Vegas yesterday! Rained out here, but this morning I was rudely awakened by a district call saying "Snow Day" Oh well we get to enjoy the boys at home. I agree about wimpiness- shouldn't everyone still go to school. I remember in school we got out when the the buses wouldn't start- so maybe the poor buses are too used to the heat and wouldn't go. We will make cookies and drink hot chocolate!

it's just lisa said...

too funny. Maryland is the same way. We haven't had any snow yet, but when we do get it there is usually a delay for school and work, if not a whole snow day.

chelsea :: stock said...

just my luck... I get to arizona and miss the "snow day". we are from arizona and still Jeff didn't think it would be that bad to drive in... but then everyone at his work told him to stay home, so he did. and I totally missed it.

Trish Griffee said...

How nice for you to get a taste of your Utah home before the holiday season is over:) I would love to be able to keep my baby home when it snowed and inch:) We had 8 inches when I took her to school this morning.