so i guess a little bit of an
apology
is in order
to the good people of SEAttLE:
I am sorry...you do have a lot of snow this year
i realize that without
snow ploughs
general snow & ice driving knowledge
&
salted roads
you have adequate reason to be concerned for your
vehicular safety
thus it is more than understandable
that you would
call a ENTIRE week
of snow days
you may ask
because
today not only was my eldest able to stay home with me
but the Mr. was encouraged
via email
to stay at home and build snow men or make snow angels with his family
THANK YOU
Washington snow
THANK YOU
i loved & appreciated the day spent with my
family
chess was played, dolls hair combed, tuna melt bagels devoured, furniture rearranged, fire made
&
joy was felt



4 comments:
You are funny!
I'm so jealous. I shoveled and turned around and another inch had fallen. Today I left home in a blizzard and came back to find about another 4 inches on the walk I shoveled yesterday. I'm sticking my tongue out and blowing right now. At least you get a snow day that's not really a snow day.
P.S. Did you see Jamie B's blog? I made the nativity she did (for the last 3 days that's what I've been doing non-stop. It's soooo cute!)
How lucky you were to have your whole family for a day! I guess that's hard to argue with, even though I'm sure you were still snickering under your breath. =)
Hey Sarah! It is great to see all your blogs again!! My friend who lives in seattle too and enjoyed the snow days with her family together said she wrote you!! I think you guys will be awesome friends! You have the same dreams, goals, religious beliefs, clean houses, cooking freaks and decorators!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment