Yesterday after the gym I needed to get in the shower and didn't want Jayci to take a nap because I had big nap plans for her in the afternoon. So I put her in my room, closed the door, turned on Disney and left the bathroom door open as I was showering.
As I was getting ready to get into the shower Jayci said, "Bath!" to which I replied, "You're right, I'm going to take a bath!" Then she giggled and pointed at her own said, "Bum".
I love it when they sing the wrong words! Too cute!
Mine is along the shower one as well. I was getting in the shower on Sunday morning, when my darling almost-2-year-old came trotting in to see what I was doing. She was very excited to see mommy without any clothes on because that means she's next. She quickly ran to my bum, patted it, and said, "No poops Mama!"
4 comments:
That is so cute. If you ever decide to give her away I'LL TAKE HER!
LOL.
Yesterday after the gym I needed to get in the shower and didn't want Jayci to take a nap because I had big nap plans for her in the afternoon. So I put her in my room, closed the door, turned on Disney and left the bathroom door open as I was showering.
As I was getting ready to get into the shower Jayci said, "Bath!" to which I replied, "You're right, I'm going to take a bath!" Then she giggled and pointed at her own said, "Bum".
I love it when they sing the wrong words! Too cute!
Mine is along the shower one as well. I was getting in the shower on Sunday morning, when my darling almost-2-year-old came trotting in to see what I was doing. She was very excited to see mommy without any clothes on because that means she's next. She quickly ran to my bum, patted it, and said, "No poops Mama!"
She looks like Jamie's little one! How cool! Definately your side of the family there!
Post a Comment