the other day........upon a SUNDAY we ( the Don and I) were discussing whether we should take our allergy ridden 3 year old to church..during the discussion her cough came up a few times " I just think with her COUGHING people may feel uneasy"...as soon as the sentence escaped my lips my daughter was standing on her chair in horrified objection
" I DO NOT DRINK COFFEE....I CAN GO TO CHURCH"
.......................................................
today while we trolled the dollar store isles searching for......well i never remember what i went in for, it is far less amusing than what we leave with i can assure you..
Jaxson and Liam found the foam swords the isle ahead of me and I heard Jaxson YELL
"MOM it is okay we will protect you from the EVIL DIVORCE"
i was shocked for a moment....when i came to i questioned my protector "what's divorce Jaxson?" the answer " I dunno something I heard in a movie once.....but I am sure it's EVIL and I will PROTECT YOU from it"


2 comments:
They are so funny! What nice boys to protect you from the evil divorce. When I read it I was thinking he meant evil force, like the dark force or something, but this is even better.
I HAD to wash my face somewhere between Tennessee and Utah on our trip home. It ended up being in the Japanese restaurant in Colorado. Isaac watched me and when I was done he asked me if I was going to put on my make up. I told him "no", because I couldn't find it in the car. "Oh. You look scary." was the response. Nice!
Post a Comment