We were playing Apples to Apples and the word was CUTE Garrett had in his hand the Queen and Mom I told him he better put down Mom but he started laughing and put down the Queen. Well the next word was HEAVY and Garrett started chuckling and I told him he better not put Mom down but he did anyway laughing all the way- What a big tease he is!
4 comments:
I love it! Rather accurate ;)
You would be gorgeous!
Speaking of Moms, I have a funny Monday early:
We were playing Apples to Apples and the word was CUTE Garrett had in his hand the Queen and Mom I told him he better put down Mom but he started laughing and put down the Queen. Well the next word was HEAVY and Garrett started chuckling and I told him he better not put Mom down but he did anyway laughing all the way- What a big tease he is!
You would look beautiful, sorry you don't have a nose.
who needs a nose when you have purple pumps anyway
Post a Comment