Where does that sweet little girl get her beautiful eyes from? Your family looks like they had a wonderful Christmas! I'm sure you're counting the days until baby number 4...and I will check the website every day! =) Happy New Year to you all.
Cute! I bet this was a fun Christmas for you guys since all your kids can get excited about it and with your little one inside. I'm so excited for you to have your baby! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Please call us (or have someone call us...you might be a little preoccupied!) when you have the baby so we can come visit you!
2 comments:
Where does that sweet little girl get her beautiful eyes from? Your family looks like they had a wonderful Christmas! I'm sure you're counting the days until baby number 4...and I will check the website every day! =) Happy New Year to you all.
Cute! I bet this was a fun Christmas for you guys since all your kids can get excited about it and with your little one inside. I'm so excited for you to have your baby! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Please call us (or have someone call us...you might be a little preoccupied!) when you have the baby so we can come visit you!
Post a Comment