I am always amazed at how the human body can recover so quickly
I was a little concerned with the 4th full term baby my body wouldn't recover as fast
Less than 24 hrs after his birth
One week later
We are having a great time with the newest Carvajal
he is still delightful.
He smiles all the time, none of our other kids smiled like this ( I know they say it is gas)
He really smiles,
after he eats he smiles
when he hears my voice he smiles
and
when he is just drifting to sleep he smiles
I am going to try to get a picture of it he is so sweet
The kids are adjusting well, they are just getting tired of being at home ALL the time
so we have come up with a solution( thanks to the snow).
Our front windows overlook the "yard" so the boyz put on their snow stuff and as long as they stay next to the windows they get to play outside.
Poor Emeline is left inside
she is handling it well she watches from the window


3 comments:
There she is again...that sweet half naked girl! I love how you documented how your body has changed over the last couple of weeks. Most women want nothing to do with their post-pregnancy bodies, but they are a wonderful creation to behold. I think we all wish we could bounce back like that! You look absolutely wonderful!
Wow you look great. I'm glad your little one is so smiley. I love smiley babies.
You look amazing!! I'm glad your little one is doing well.
Post a Comment