He spent an hour or so with some extra help
Now we find he prefers a tanning bed to a crib. He is a bit jaundiced but the good news is they now have these "suitcases" (that is what they call it, and indeed that is what it is) so we are able to keep him at home with us. Thank goodness for modern technology !! It is sad because he can really only be out of his suitcase to eat, I am glad it is almost over.
Chaucers home tanning system
We have been checking his billiruben levels everyday and he will be out of the lights by Saturday!!! Hooray!!
Well I am glad that we are able to have him at home where I can nurse him. He is a delightful baby, he rarely crys and is really a pleasure to have in our family.


4 comments:
Poor baby! He really is such a little cutie! I'm glad he'll be done with his suitcase by Saturday. That is so sad for him to be in there all day.
Oh, I wish I had a tanning bed!! just kidding, that is good that he will be able to be out of it by tomorrow! I hope all is going well for you!
Love ya!
Oh look at that sweet little boy! He has his own personal tanning bed - there has to be some perks to that somewhere. He also looks so snuggly in your Moby - I have LOVED mine so thank you for introducing that to me! Emeline is such a great little mother in her own little Moby - too cute!
I think you are pretty positive to think of it as a tanning bed and it is nice to have him at home.
Post a Comment