Congratulations! I love the name Chaucer and how lucky to be named after a wonderful grandpa! Three boys is so much fun- Thankfully you have a girl to to go do girl things with! I tell my boys, "There's a girl in the room" but they go on their merry way and do boy things. Congrats again.
Congrats! I forgot you had a blog going until the other day when Brandy showed us pictures of the baby. So I am glad I found it so I can keep in touch with you. I absolutly LOVE the video of Emmy and her "morning chat" I laughed SO hard I was crying, and I just want to watch it again! The kids were so so cute for halloween! and baby Chaucer is adorable, I love all the hair! I cannot believe you are moving to Seattle, that's great that he got a good offer, what a big step for you and your family! Well keep in touch, talk to you soon! Brianna
2 comments:
Congratulations! I love the name Chaucer and how lucky to be named after a wonderful grandpa! Three boys is so much fun- Thankfully you have a girl to to go do girl things with! I tell my boys, "There's a girl in the room" but they go on their merry way and do boy things. Congrats again.
Congrats! I forgot you had a blog going until the other day when Brandy showed us pictures of the baby. So I am glad I found it so I can keep in touch with you. I absolutly LOVE the video of Emmy and her "morning chat" I laughed SO hard I was crying, and I just want to watch it again! The kids were so so cute for halloween! and baby Chaucer is adorable, I love all the hair! I cannot believe you are moving to Seattle, that's great that he got a good offer, what a big step for you and your family! Well keep in touch, talk to you soon!
Brianna
Post a Comment