so i have been a little lame on the blog side of me
well i have been preparing for a visit
not one that i have mentioned
for fear that letting it out...into the blog world
may jinx it
now the afore mentioned visit
has taken place i feel safe in
saying
MY FAMILY IS HERE
my 'rents & bro's
blew into the emerald city
SATURDAY AM
!!!!!HOOOOOORAY !!!
before the big visit i felt
the urge to
CLEAN
i gotta lot of cleaning done in the 11th hour
the house was beautiful and ready for the visit
here is what you could expect
if you come to visit
SEATTLE
a little welcome package filled with your favorite treats
bet you want to visit now
**this add was paid for inpart by ***
sarahneedshermom.org
utahnsunitetofightlonleyness.org
missin'theDIALsintheemeraldcity.org


4 comments:
OH YOU LUCKY DEVIL!!!!!!!!!! I came to this site with all intentions of comandeering it once again. See, I knew of said visit and I thought it #1- completely unfair that I've been visiting for 5 days without a new post, and #2- Another completely unfair. I am trying to find an easy way to tell you that Jason's Thanksgiving round dance in White Swan (Yakama)was cancelled. (I'm making a really pitiful face now, head down, eyes peeking up through watery film, deep frown). I didn't confirm that this meant no trip, but I get the feeling. ARRRGGH!
By the way, what an awesome way to welcome people who ACTUALLY COME to visit.
I nearly convinced Michael to let me fly out in a few weeks until we remembered we were heading to Mexico:( I will try again in the spring:)
You are SO CREATIVE! I'll bet you're in heaven with your family there - a bit of sweetness for your soul.
Post a Comment