i am notorious for my non-participation in these
tag your it things
but since SHE asked
i guess I will give it a shot
1. if given the choice between dessert & dinner --i would rather dessert than dinner, I know I know i seem like the healthy type and I am I just really dig dessert
2. i love popping pimples ( gross, for sure)
3. i feel guilty every time my kids watch a movie ( yet they watch at least one every day)
4. i am extremely jealous of anyone who can sew ( you know who you are)
5. i truly think everyone should buy clothes & everything they can SECOND HAND
6. I HAVE a MAJOR case blenvy
7. I watch the Hills every MOnday
TAG


1 comments:
I think it's funny you have no comments. You may have no more friends.
Post a Comment