Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Funny.........TUesDAY


sorry folks

i was having emotional goodbyes..& friend reunions yesterday

so

without further

adieu

a funny thing happened the other day.....


we had the need for some MC Donalds

fries

so we ( the entire clan, grandma, uncles, and the rest)

went thru the drive thru in DT SEattLE

Jaxson was being particularly ......well lets just say

NO NAP..LATE BED TIMES..OVERSTIMULATED..LOTS of SWEETS

i asked him over and over to stay in his seat belt

then finally i said

okay no treat from Mickey D's for you

so i order ( of course i ordered something for him )

and pulled around

as I paid the young man asked

"do you need anything else"

then

from the far back of the car we hear

" SHE HAS ANOTHER KID IN HERE SHE ISN'T GOING TO FEED !!!"

i wasn't embarrassed....nope i was too tired for that

my mom either

we just giggled ourselves to the point of TEARS

yes we laughed until the tears where streaming.....so much so that we couldn't even put two words together for the next MC employee

YOUR TURN

YOUR TURN

YOUR TURN

YOUR TURN

6 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

My boys just started playing flag football. Kyler, my 6 year old, was running around the house tonight, yelling, "Fumble, Kyler Spracklen gets the ball, and the crowd goes wild." There would be a pause and he would do it again. This went on for about half an hour. Then from the hallway I hear, "Now it's time for the cheerleaders"...he waits...he waits some more...then "Kayleigh, you're supposed to cheer for me."

Trish Griffee said...

The things kids say kill me!

Tami said...

That is hilarious! I laughed tell I cried too!

Miss Brandy said...

The last movie I saw at the theater was "Igor". Before that it was "Wall-E", preceded by "Kung-Fu Panda" (4 times). Mind you, I did not go alone.
Last night was book club and sneaky little me, I asked if anyone wanted to see a movie afterward. So, long story short, I stopped home in the middle of all this and when the kids found out what I was doing Olivia says, "I hate your friends."

Your welcome spoiled children.

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny I have just laughed so hard and so long my roommates had to come and check on me to see if I was ok.

it's just lisa said...

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a post. Thank you Jaxson! We have kids we don't feed either... still laughing. miss you guys