Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THE BEST DANCE

i loved this dance, they said it was about a workaholic

but i really felt it was just about the struggle between work (sometimes school)and family

i know with Angelo in school the last years this has been my feeling

i think if i were to try to explain my feelings the last 5 years i couldn't do it... but here it is

this is how it feels to live without seeing your LOVE as often as you would like

I REALLY LOVE MY HUSBAND

I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH HIM

I WOULD SPEND EVERY SECOND WITH HIM IF I COULD, WE ARE TRULY BEST FRIENDS

I MISS HIM WHEN HE IS GONE

I AM SO BLESSED THAT HE IS NOW ABLE TO BE HOME WITH ME MUCH MORE

THE LAST YEARS WERE A BIG STRUGGLE AND I TRULY SENT MY HEART WITH

MY LOVE

MANY TIMES

i AM sO gLAd ThAt i GOt to SeE ThIs dANcE

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT HAS FELT FOR ME, BETTER THAN I COULD EVER DESCRIBE

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

2 comments:

Franklin Family said...

When you have a husband going through school, don't you feel like a single mom sometimes? There were semesters when I wouldn't see Jared at all 4 out of the 7 days of the week - and we didn't have any children until his last year. You had 4! It is easy to see how you sent your heart with him, and your prayers, and your worries, and your thoughts, and everything else, every time he left the house.

chelsea :: stock said...

this dance made me cry. I watched it again and again on my dvr. mark is my favorite.