Grandma
we know you are missing us.......we are missing you too!!!!
here are some pictures from our day yesterday
we love our new home
we wish you were closer
Jaxson & Emme played in the rain for a bit
while.......
Liam flashed his GRILL
and...........
Chaucer thought about crawling
then............
Emme wore her pink high tops and took her baby for a ride
and.............
Jaxson talked about how excited he was to see
KUNG FU PANDA on Friday
next.............
Emme tried to give Chaucer a bottle
he wouldn't take it ( no change there)
finally.......
we tried to get a picture
#1 GREAT & what is #2 hiding?
and tried again
#2 wore his grill #4 wasn't looking and #3 was doing the squint smile
third time....maybe not
Well #3's eyes are closed and #1 is not looking at the camera
but that is as good as it gets today folks
there is always tomorrow!
LOVING YOU & MISSING YOU from the
EMERALD CITY


3 comments:
Very cute post!
I can't believe how cute that girl is, wow! Even more, I can't believe Chaucer would even THINK of crawling! He's so little. OOOHH!
We had sooo much fun at your mom's today, you know. She's the hostess with the MOSTESS!!! I'll post some pics. Natalie has no excuse now not to get some pics out, I got so many cute ones. I can't wait to edit them tomorrow.
It wasn't the same without you :(
Love you guys!
I love the pink high tops - I have those same ones for Sariah. I'm sure you miss your mom and family a lot! What would we do without blogs?
Post a Comment