Sunday, June 22, 2008

a walk to remember

one day

way too soon I will miss these little bouquets of flowers ( weeds) my loving children bestow on me as we walk

as is becoming tradition we went on a walk after a good size Sunday meal

and my children decided they were going to celebrate my 21st birthday

yes...21

I bet you didn't know I was that young....well now you know I had Jaxson at a very tender age

well I may be a little older than 21

but who am I to spoil the party ( even if it is 6 years too late, yikes)

SO all in all my faux 21st Birthday was delightful

I got plenty of flowers, hugs, kisses, and songs



To have children is my JOY !

1 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

aaaww! I saved some dandelions the kids gave me a couple years ago. Isn't it sweet. My trouble is that my kids think it's nice to give me flowers from the neighbor's yards. I love that the kids think that dandelions are flowers. That's a great attitude to have.