Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a day at the....well you know the rest

Destination: IDYLWOOD BEACH & PARK
Redmond, Washington
beautiful beach, beautiful weather, beautiful children
I just realized Liam is growing up
I think this picture made me realize it

He is such a fun child to have around

Jaxson of course made lots of friends and helped me a ton by coming up with about a million little games for he and Liam to play

Emeline was busy making everyone around madly in love with her
one mother even said
" I bet soon we will see her on the cover of a magazine"
my thought
thanks but no, we really don't want to go the Brittney Spears route




Chaucer dug the sand
So he tried it
YUMMY
Aside from the grumpy, sun drenched, tired kids I brought home
our OUTING was a definite
Success

2 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

oh man you will have to tell me where this is at so we can add it to the play group list...

and you will have to tell me where that farm is!

AND I think you should post your fish taco recipe so I can try it...

I know I know... a lot of requests. You just know too much!

Miss Brandy said...

I'm sosoooososososo jealous. We may go to the Spanish Fork sesspool (spelling? Yikes!) later this week. That is if it's not 100 degrees.