Chaucer is 5 months old now !
see C sit
see C drool
see C eat
both feet at once
see C gnaw
on his thumb
see C suck
on his fingers
These are the things" C" better known as "the boss" does best at 5 months
Chaucer is 5 months old now !
see C sit
see C drool
see C eat
both feet at once
see C gnaw
on his thumb
see C suck
on his fingers
These are the things" C" better known as "the boss" does best at 5 months
Posted by Sarah at Tuesday, June 17, 2008
2 comments:
He is so cute! He looks like he's getting so chubby, I love that! ANd those big brown eyes are adorable.
It seems like you guys are having fun in WA. You do all sorts of fun outings and things, that is awesome. I want to be more active and go see and do more here!
Holy crap...he's 5 months old. I can't believe it. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment